Daily Skincare Tips for Healthy Skin
The majority of women apply make-up daily. Whether it is to feel more confident, cover up the odd blemish or perhaps to cover up the evidence of the previous night’s over indulgences – it is a common step in our daily skincare routine. Keep make-up to a minimum to get a natural look and avoid potentially harmful effects like drying, clogging pores or even causing uncomfortable allergic reactions.
How can OPTIPHI® help?
Applying make-up to a beautiful, freshly prepared canvas can make all the difference. Enhancing your daily skincare routine with OPTIPHI® products can combat any negative effects that wearing make-up may have on your skin.
CARE FOR YOUR CANVAS:
- Wash your face Twice a Day
Use delicate OPTIPHI® Cleansers daily for clean, calm and smooth skin. The Classic Pure Cleansing Wash has a calming effect on the skin whilst providing deep, pore cleansing. It also balances the pH level of your skin barrier, extinguishing the need for a toner!
- Regular Gentle Exfoliation
Enhance your cleansing process with the OPTIPHI® Muslin Cloth. This skincare addition will improve skin texture by gently exfoliating the dead superficial layer of the epidermis. Removing these stubborn dead skin cells will reveal your younger looking skin, leaving a refreshed and revitalized impression.
- Moisturize. Moisturize
After cleansing and gently exfoliating, it is critical to replenish your skin with vital moisture, vitamins and minerals. A moisturizer with an SPF is excellent at keeping your skin hydrated as well as providing some protection from the sun.
Now, being informed; make the best of your healthy skin habits to protect and prepare your face before applying makeup!
PROTECT YOUR CANVAS:
Fight photo-aging with OPTIPHI ® Protect the Canvas SPF30, Your all-in-one UV protection to assist anti-aging:
- Mitofin – Delays cellular senescence and reduces signs of photo-aging
- Protects against UV induced DNA damage
- pH 5.5 maintains optimal barrier function
- Protects against oxidative stress by scavenging free radicals
- Does not leave a white residue common with SPF use
- Broad acting UV filter protects against UVA &UVB rays
PREPARE YOUR CANVAS:
Protective barrier and foundation primer:
- Vitamin E – improves elasticity and smoothness of the skin
- Provides a physical protective barrier to the skin surface, locking in moisture
- Combats persistent shine, while providing a matte long-lasting appearance
- Minimizes the visible appearance of fine lines and pores upon application
- For smoother make-up application.
Look after your skin with optiphi®
We have a large selection of products to choose from. As the weather changes from autumn to winter, make sure that your daily skincare routine adapts to guarantee healthier, more beautiful skin all year round!