Here are some great tips to get your body moving
The health benefits of exercise have been proven over and over again. Not only can it make you feel better and give your more energy, regular exercise can help you lose weight and even extend your lifespan.
Exercise is fun
Added to the health benefits of exercise are the mental and emotional benefits:
- Make new friends – Starting a new sport or joining a sports club is a great way to make new friends. It’s so much easier to meet people when you have things in common or share goals like building fitness and/or competing in a race.
- Boost your confidence and well-being – the moment you realise that exercise is paying off, you will feel an amazing sense of accomplishment and pride.
- Endurance – the endurance of the human body and mind will amaze you. You will learn about your inner strengths and how to overcome weaknesses. This will help you in every aspect of your life.
- Stay busy – exercise keeps you mind and body busy. This helps to stay positive, sleep well & have fun all day, every day.
Choosing the right exercise for you
While some people love their local gym others long for the outdoors. Here are some tips to help you find an activity that you love:
- Past experience – you can pick up where you left off in a sport that you enjoyed at school or in the past.
- Local is lekker – it’s much easier to take up physical activity close to home or the office because it makes it easier to keep it up. Speak to your neighbours and colleagues. There might be a runner’s group close by, a cycle team from your office or a gym in the office park.
- Join a friend – sometimes it’s as easy as joining a friend on a Sunday morning for a cycle or a friend who belongs to a tennis club.
- Couples who train together stay together – training with your partner is an excellent way to spend time together.
OPTIPHI® encourages you to get active, not only because of the emotional and physical benefits but because you won’t recognize yourself as your fitness and endurance grows. Much like flawless skin, fitness will make you feel great!
Remember, just because you are training doesn’t mean your skin can’t look absolutely stunning. A daily moisturizer is essential to keep your skin hydrated and healthy. OPTIPHI® gives you the choice of five to choose from.
Also the OPTIPHI® Protect the Canvas offers a facial SPF 30 to ensure you keep your skin protected from the aging effects of the sun.