There is no need to be without your skincare accessories while you travel!
If travelling to exotic destinations is the highlight of your calendar, then you will know all about long layovers and connecting flights. During your travels there are some home comforts that you simply cannot do without, part of which is your skincare products and accessories.
Wondering what you can pack in your carry-on?
You are only allowed to carry liquids, creams and gels in up to 100ml containers; no bottles that are large and half-filled are allowed. All the liquids, gels, creams and pastes you want to carry with you have to fit in a clear one-litre size plastic bag. One bag is allowed per passenger and it must be taken out of your carry-on and placed in the screening bin to pass through security.
Some brilliant OPTIPHI® Travel Tips
Having to abandon your beloved skincare products at airport security before you board your flight is devastating and travelling without them isn’t an option. Here are some tips to help you make sure that you have everything you need:
- Travelling as a couple – if you are travelling with your partner, then team work is a great way to make sure that you have all you need. Two bags equal more products so pool your products together.
- Buy travel-size packs – having your beauty products in travel-size packs means they can travel with you so you can use them during your journey.
- Toothpaste – pack your toothbrush, floss and sample-sized toothpaste for the plane. This will get you through flights and layovers. Remember to, take sugar-free gum or mints instead of mouthwash to freshen your breath.
- Liquid cleansers – rather than carry liquid soap, choose a cleansing bar or cleansing cloth.
- Shampoo and Conditioner – decant your shampoo and conditioner into travel-sized bottles or try a shampoo mousse as an alternative.
- Hand sanitizers – instead of carrying liquid hand sanitizer, rather get sanitizing towelettes that can be carried anywhere.